Purpose and Permitted Use
Some parts of the LOVELAND website are publicly available and you are welcome to browse. If you want to use the LOVELAND service, you must register as a user and complete the profile information.
The Boring Legal Stuff Our Lawyers Make Us Put In
You agree that:
- you will only access or use this website and our service if you are at least 18 years old,
- you will not use the USPS residential & vacancy data for direct mail commercial marketing campaigns, and
You agree that you will not use or attempt to use this website or the LOVELAND service for any purpose other than is intended. You agree that you won’t use or attempt to use this website or any part of this site for any purpose that:
- is any way unlawful or prohibited, or that is harmful or destructive to anyone or their property,
- that transmits any advertisements, solicitations, schemes, spam, flooding, or other unsolicited Email, unsolicited commercial communications,
- transmits any harmful or disabling computer codes or viruses,
- harvests Email addresses or information from this site,
- interferes with our network services;
- attempts to gain unauthorized access to our network services,
- impairs or limits our ability to operate this website and the LOVELAND service or any other person's ability to access and use this website and the LOVELAND service;
- transmits or uploads pornographic, violent, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory, hateful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable content or images; or
- harms, threatens, harasses, abuses or intimidates another person in any way or involves images or content that depicts, promotes, encourages, indicates, advocates or tends to incite the commission of a crime or other unlawful activities.
Access to and Use of this Website and the Loveland Service
LOVELAND reserves the right at all times, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to deny your access to and use of this website and the LOVELAND service. You agree and acknowledge that you have the sole responsibility and liability for your use of this website and for providing, obtaining and for maintaining, all of the hardware, software, electrical power, telecommunications, Internet services, and other products or services necessary or desirable for you to access and use this website.
LOVELAND charges users for the LOVELAND service or components of the service. You may subscribe to this service by registering on our website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Except for the public information that we maintain and display, our website, and all of the content, trademarks and trade names, source code, products, materials, services, design, layout, screen interfaces, "look and feel", and the operation of this website (collectively "Web Page Content") belongs to LOVELAND are protected by various intellectual property laws. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or viewing any Web Page Content. You can’t copy, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from, perform, upload, post, distribute, transfer, transmit, modify, adapt, reverse engineer, frame in any Web page, or alter the appearance of any Web Page Content.
You acknowledge and agree that we can use all submissions to LOVELAND containing any images, comments, improvements, suggestions, and idea.
We may provide links to other websites, but we do not endorse, approve, sponsor or control, and we are not in any way responsible for, any of the content, services, calculations, information, products or materials available at or through any websites to which this website may provide a link. By using this website you acknowledge and agree that LOVELAND will not be responsible or liable to you or any other person for any damages or claims that might result from your use of such content, services, calculation, information, products or materials.
Revisions and Modifications
User IDs and Passwords
When you register for the LOVELAND service you will provide or obtain a user identification and password. Please be sure to protect and maintain the confidentiality of your user credentials. If you believe your user identification, password or other identifying information has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised you agree to tell us right away. If you provide your user identification, password or other identifying information, or if any person gets that information from you, you are responsible for that use.
Privacy and Security
This is the rest of the Legal Stuff:
The web page content and the LOVELAND service on or available through this website are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. LOVELAND disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Loveland makes no representation or warranty regarding the web page content or its use which could include inaccuracies or typographical errors and could become inaccurate because of changes or later developments. Loveland has no obligation to maintain the currency or accuracy of any web page content on or available through this website.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that under no circumstances will LOVELAND be liable to you or any other person or entity for any damages or injury, including any direct, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or any damages or injury caused by error, inaccuracy, omission, interruption, defect, failure of performance, delay in operation or transmission, telecommunications failure or computer virus or other problem, that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, this website or the Web Page Content arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. You agree that LOVELAND shall not be liable even if we or our authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. However, in no event shall LOVELAND' total liability to you for damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, in accessing or using this website of web page content thereon.
LOVELAND is committed to protecting copyrights and expects you to do the same. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any material used or displayed on the LOVELAND infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. You must provide the following information to LOVELAND’s DMCA Agent.
- A physical or electronic signature that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on makeloveland.com are intended to be covered by a single notification, a complete list of such works and details or descriptions as to their locations within the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please provide this information to LOVELAND’s DMCA Agent, who can be reached as follows: By Mail:
407 E Fort St, Suite 100
Detroit, MI 48226
By E-Mail: email@example.com
Due to IT concerns, attachments cannot be accepted on notices sent via e-mail. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits our visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding their disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at:
407 E Fort St, Suite 100
Detroit, MI 48226